Safe Workplaces and Communities
May 3 – 9, 2020
UBCO’s Health, Safety & Environment invites you to participate in the safety-related activities listed below. Participate and win one of our fabulous draw prizes!
- Training Challenge: Complete any of the Canvas Catalog courses and receive an entry into the draw for a NAOSH 2020 prize.
- Send us some pics! Show us a before and after photos of your home set-up, send us a pic that displays your ingenious ways to use household items to support your home office design and home office ergonomics.
- Request a virtual assessment: Check out our ergonomics website and request a virtual assessment to receive an entry.
- Take in an Ergo Webinar: Sign up for a ‘Home office Webinar’ and receive an entry.
Safe in our Community
- Tell us about how you have supported safety in the community
- Tell us about your commitment to community safety and how your actions have demonstrated this commitment
- Ask your kids to do something that demonstrates safety in the community:
- Draw a picture that demonstrates commitment to safety in the community
- Use the internet to research a safety related topic (boat safety, water safety, first aid) and write a short story or essay that demonstrates your knowledge and / or commitment to protect yourself and those around you from injury and / or illness